Monday, September 20, 2010

Why?!

So this weekend, I had went out of town to see my little cousin Annie for the weekend. The weekend was going fantastic, till I got a text from Kyle. Telling me our friend Ralph had passed away in a car accident. I've been through many deaths through out my life. Never a friend. Why did Ralph have to go, he was only 25. I find myself crying, and praying that Ralph didn't have to suffer. Ralph this post is for you!!



Ralph and I at Erin and Zak's wedding last year!




The boys!!! These boys mean the world to me!



You've always had the moves.



Oh Ralph! We love you and you will be missed!


What the News Released. . .

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Megan. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Kyle.

Anonymous said...

I'm so so sorry Megan!! My thoughts are with you and his family.