Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life

I'm slightly confused on what day we are on for the scavengers! I'm not sure what today was, but I wrote down the rest of the week so we shall be good the rest of the week!

Today, I took a HUGE step. I faced that fact that dealing with changing medicines, being put on anti depressants, and having a friend pass away. All of which wasn't helping my waistline. After my much hard work I had done was starting to leave. I was up 20 pounds from the 70 I had lost. I was getting depressed (on anti depressants...) about my weight. So last week I decided that I feel I need to ween myself off the Zoloft and stop my BC. (The headaches still aren't leaving.) So yeah needless to say, my body is in SHOCK. But I feel it's for the best. I want to be able to be ME.


So I went back to good ole meetings.... of course with my tail between my legs like a bad dog.
So before walking into the doors, I decided to tell myself "No matter what the scale says I can't be mad." I know I haven't been good, dealing with more crap then I can handle. But it finally dawned on me that I can't just keep allowing myself to make excuses, if I just kept making more excuse I'd gain back all of the 70 pounds I lost... Not just 20.


Fresh Start!
Yes, I asked that they give me everything new. I wanted a new starting weight and week 1 book and all. I've decided that I need to focus on the new start and not ponder on the past!

So here's to a new beginning!



----------------------------------------EDIT------------------------------------------------

So Kyle and I went to Hallmark, and on our way home he informed me he wanted ice cream. (incase you all forgot, I'm an Ice Cream/Cupcake junkie) He even offered to take me to Sheridan's; which has my FAVORITE Wedding Cake Concrete!

I said NO THANK YOU!


I Megan W. said NO to Ice Cream. . . The World must be coming to an end!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Way to go! Starting over is so hard, it was for me...20 pounds heavier also...but its such a great place to be: a clean page, ready to go!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I think a fresh start is the best. And those 20 will come off before you know it!

Mandie said...

way to go Megan! that's awesome. There's cheesecake in the office at work that I refuse to touch and it's my favorite cake ever so it's been rough but i can't make excuses to eat it.

Stephie__Kins said...

'like'

<3

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely feeling like I'm at the same place as you right now. I went to my meeting on Sunday and had them give me all new materials as well.

Here's to a fresh start!