Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I WON!!

I've won a BLOG award! No Way! I'm flattered! The lovely Kate (The Bumbling of KT Bee) and Julia (Keeping u with Goliath) picked me!!!

So this is how it works...you get tagged, you gush about it (hehe), then you list ten things you like and tag ten of your favorite blogs. AAAAAAAAAND go!

1. Cupcakes
2. Frozen Yogurt
3. Family
4. Colored Pants
5. Short Hair
6. FOOD
7. My pups
8. Funny Coworkers
9. Friends
10. Shenanigans!

I tag thee...

1. Jess @ Jessica's Jaunt
2. Joann @ Almost Joann
3. Kelly @ Kohlrabi and Quince
4. Christina @ BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, HAVE THE LAYOUT
5. Kandyce @Konfessions from Kandyce
6. Jillian @ Jillian's Homemade Jewelry
7. Meagan @ Meagan Like's It
8. Amanda @ AJ's WLJ
9. Rizzle @ Bein' E-Rizzy
10. Melissa @ Running with Needles

Haha! As I was posting this Melissa, I noticed you tagged me too!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yay....going to post something now :)