Friday, June 24, 2011

When it Rains. . . It down right pours!

This week has been one HELL of a week to say the least. Waking up to my alarm, to remind me to get my ass out of bed to go to weight watchers I wake up to more bad news. A possible financial brick wall. I bitched, moaned, whined, and cried. Talked myself out of going to weight watchers. I called Mom told her, and she said we would go when it was a better time for me.

After more scuffing my feet around the house, crying, pissed off, and talking to myself. Weight Watchers is the one thing I need when my life comes crashing down. I mean when I was laid off and that put a financial hurt on us, I didn't quit. So if I needed to have more credit card debt for me to be able to be healthier, so be it. I've already realized by not having someone else weigh me in doesn't work for me.... Major FAIL. I always reason with my scale.... (Oh I'll only eat that cupcake this time, well until the next day comes and I eat another damn cupcake)

I called Mom back, told her that I've decided that I'm not going to allow my life crashing down stop me from weight watchers. This is what I need to help build me up.  My Mom told me she had been thinking and she feels I need happiness in my life and she wants to pay for my monthly pass. I truly do have the worlds greatest mom. I throw clothes on and head up to weight watchers seeing my old leader Casey. Who said she was happy to see me back.

So I'm back in the game, even after what one would call one of my worst weeks of my life.

Weigh in results next week folks!

No comments: