Thursday, June 30, 2011

Almost Friday!!

Which means almost weigh in. Oh and I can NOT express how excited I am for weigh in. Oh how I've missed the "game" of weight watchers!!! I truly had forgotten how much weight watchers really does make me happy! I love not feeling like crap! Wahoo! Geez I sound like a walking advertisement! Not that I need to really tell ya'll, most of ya'll are my WW buddies that I can count on for support!! Oh yeah thanks for that by the way!!

Now for what's gone on in this hot as HELL week!! Well let's first take a peak into the greatest aspect of a fat kid.....

Truly I thought my life was complete having Smallcakes, (which I wore my smallcakes shirt today and did them lots of FREE advertising... Damnit they owe me cupcakes for that!) FROYO, and Noodles Co. All with in walking distance of my house!! *Cue in angels singing*
(I guess I should also add that I also have McDonalds, Wendy's, and Taco Bell..... True fat kids dream ya know!)

Well that was until last week....

JIMMY JOHNS OPENED! Not joking you, I saw the sign 3 weeks ago, that they were coming. Ummm a week and a half later they are open... Not only are they freaky fast at delivery.... They are freaky fast at opening! Also I have NO shame in the fact Monday will mark their 2 weeks of being open, and I'm the "mayor" on foursquare!

Being the wonderful fat kid I've always been... I had never adventured to try their lettuce wraps. Well that is until I'm a WWer again. I ventured to try the Vito (#5) with hot peppers on a lettuce wrap! Holy bejesus, why had no one told me how amazing this was!!! So now that I've released the secret, sent out the memos......


Also please notice Fiesta's newest color Marigold!!

Go try this bad boy!! Amazingly filling Vito Lettuce wrap and pickle with a diet coke... Only 9pt+!! 
*cue the angels again*

Okay okay. So I haven't just ate all week! I evidently found my "crafty" underpants!

I have been working on my newest blanket! Crocheting my life away.... I would be farther if my work didn't think a crochet needle was a weapon and let me crochet on my breaks in the break room. Can we say LAME-O!




Go figure I fall in love with this yarn, buy 2 balls to get started. Go back to buy more and only to find out they don't carry it anymore. Hello Plan B, let's put our thinking caps on!

For all those who were friends on Facebook with me. I expressed my love to want to have a Big Ass Flowered Broach collection. Well folks, I decided to take a more adventurous route. . . {drum roll please} . . .




Heck Yes! I managed to make me a Big Ass Flowered Broach ID badge holder! Now to begin to make them in every color for Every outfit!!

Crafty weekend project.... My work friend wants a dinosaur badge holder! Hopefully what I have in mind works! I will share next week!


Till tomorrow kiddies! I will make a short post after weigh in! I promised Walgreens I would go slave and count some pills tomorrow before work!

On the more cuddly aspect of my life!

Yeah I kinda love them too!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: