Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hiya! So I really do still exist. I'm still living the crazy life, and make it as awesome as one can. I am proud to announce to all my WW lovers, that after going on a eating rampage and playing the game of "EVERYTHING IS FREE OF POINTS!!" 30 pounds later, I'm completely disappointed with myself. Yeah Yeah, I gained 30 pounds of my 70. But I'm going to be an adult about it, say "hey it was fun" now back to the basics.

Tomorrow I'll be up at 8:30 am (yup even after I get home from work at 1:30 am) and meet that wonderful ole Weight Watcher scale again... This round with my momma. Since I'm away from my TRUE WW weigh in lover.... Julia, I must fill her void with someone! So momma it is!

As much as I beat myself over these 30 pounds. I remember to myself that while working my ass off to lose that 70 pounds, I remind myself that I was unemployed for 6 months of that year. I actually would get bored and just go to work out classes. I was pretty much a 24 hour fitness work out class junkie.... Well until that day after I had already lost 60 pounds and the water aerobics instructor asked when my baby was due and what exercises I shouldn't be doing..... In front of the whole class. Me and 24 hour fitness, ended our relationship. Now with 5 months left on my membership, I'm taking the big step of being a workout whore again. And will be attending my old water aerobics again.

Yup, I'm chunky. I know this. So if someone has baby questions...... I might just get ninja skills out!

I will come crawling back to you when the scale says 2_ _. Again. I will bitch, I will complain and I will move on. It's a number, I'm awesome and I CAN see ONELANDER again. I know I can!

Adios my lovers, and my greatest support system! Till tomorrow the inner fat kid in denial comes out!

No comments: