Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welp

So I made a post a few days ago about how I had found a wonderful dress at White House Black Market... (Or as I would tell Jess White Barn) I didn't know if I would like it or not.


Well today I went in and tried on the dress..... I LOVE it, the only problem is the price tag. Online is says $158. Which to be honest, if it wasn't all white I probably would pay that for the dress. I am thinking of a dress for the rehearsal dinner. But I really couldn't wear a white dress again. It's not like a I could wear it to someone's wedding. (The bride might kill me. . . ) Even more that I adore this dress is the pattern in the dress is demask.... Which is our wedding. Ugh. Although I could always wear the black and white (bottom picture) polk a dot dress at the rehearsal dinner too. Since Black white and pink are our colors! And I already own that dress

Who knows! I'll have to ponder, maybe talk to Daddy-o




I sure do love that dress!

1 comment:

Christy said...

It sure is pretty though!!!!