Friday, May 7, 2010

Are you kidding me

So I was all excited to weigh in! So I weigh in today, and there was a sub leader. . . I ALWAYS weigh in on the middle scale. It's my thing, my leader laughs that I will wait for that scale.

So today the Sub leader wouldn't let me weigh in on the middle scale. So I went to a different one. It says I only lost a pounds. (my scale at home said 2!)

Are you FUCKING kidding. . . That's all that went through my head.

Needless to say I didn't stay for the meeting. I was pissed. I so wanted to stop at the Sonic across the street for breakfast. Although I did make it home and 4 point breakfast sandwich.


I'm still extremely upset.

1 comment:

Her Posh Palate... said...

Dont be upset! I know how discouraging those little annoyances can be. Congrats on making the smarter choice for the 4pt breakfast! Like the nutri-grain commercial says: One good decision can lead to another!

Happy Friday!