Thursday, May 6, 2010

Progress Thursday

Since today I don't have much to talk about, I figured I'd share pictures through my WLJ! Enjoy! Tomorrow I hope to be able to write about a bad ass loss!!




Candice and I at the Masters April 2009
I was weighing in at 260




Barnaby's Birthday Party!!
This was the week I started Weight Watchers June 2009
weighing in at 260



September 2009
Mom and I at her Retirement Party!
Weighing in at 230's



October 2009
Stephanie and I
Weighing in at 220's

December 2009
Kyle and I at Family get together
Weighing in at 205


December 2009
Santa 5k
Weighing in at 200's


March 2010
Annie's 18th Birthday
Weighing in at 190's



May 1, 2010
Christy and I at her Wedding
Weighing in at 191.8






6 comments:

Jillianmackowiak said...

You are beautiful have done an amazing job!! Congratulations, you are such an inspiration!

Bridgett said...

I know I said this last night on the WW boards but you look so good! How long do you have til your wedding? I can't wait to see pictures!

Mrs. W said...

My wedding is June 19

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!!! You're wedding is so close! I can't wait to see pictures, i am so happy for you!

-BeBe

Christy said...

I must say...you kinda rock my dear ;) :) :) :)

Anna S said...

You look amazing.