Monday, March 8, 2010

Blogging

So I've been told while I've been unemployed to make a blog. Since lately in between applying for jobs here and there I have tackled on many side "projects." Why not add a blog to that right?

I've always had a job since the age of 16; being jobless is actually not as bad as I thought it would be. All the things I have stopped doing because I was working. I know have had the joys of doing!

Projects:
* Cooking - I honestly think I should of (or was in a former life) a chef! Further down the road I'm considering to go to culinary school. Well once Kyle and I's finances are in the correct spot!

* Crocheting - I really had stopped crocheting once my Grandma Bonnie passed away October of 2001.

* Baking - Not from a box! Any baking from a box is for pussy's! Haha.

* Scrapbooking - Oh how I remember why I stopped scrapbooking! Sheesh it's expensive! At least this time I'm helping Annie with Scrapbooking, so I'm not having to spend any money! I just get to have fun doing it!

* BINGO - As a young kid my wonderful Mother and awesome Aunt Kim use to take me and my cousin to the Bingo hall as a kid! I LOVED it, I always wanted to have my Birthday Party there! Haha. When first laid off my Aunt asked me if I'd like to go to Bingo again, after probably 10 years of not playing! Oh I love Bingo and People watching

*Wedding Planning - So it's almost 3 months till my BIG DAY! I've been finishing up the last of the details. I must say I really don't understand why people stress and dread wedding planning! I have loved EVERY moment of planning mine! Although I will be sad when it's all over! I'll have to add something else to the list!

*Working out - Since I've been having a job since the age of 15 and I have always made my job a top priority, work consumed my life. So I have joined 24 hour fitness and I'm working out at least 3 days a week!

*Video Slideshow - This was the most recent item added to my list of project! Putting together a beautiful video slideshow for Annie's Graduation!


Needless to say, by the list of projects I have going on. I have been keeping myself busy! My intent for this blog is to explain the awesomeness of what's going on in my life! (Well and Kyle and Barnaby's life too)

Today I decided that I would make homemade dog biscuits!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Great idea Megan!! :)