Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My life story. . .in a shoe

Well, of course you guys as my readers. . . Know that I adore TOMS and support them as much as my paycheck allows me to . (Well or my husband) Of course I've been debating in my head over the new corduroy TOMS. I mean, it's becoming winter, I do need shoes right?!

Also, you all know how much I'm obsessed with Staches. I mean who else has stache friday at the office!

Well yesterday, I received an email from TOMS. The new Movember (November) special shoes. So of course I opened. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Luckily I had already peed 3 minutes before, or I might have pissed myself.

This my friends are Movembers shoes. . . . .



Hell YES! TOMS with staches! These might possibly be a must in my life. (I'm still working on the MR.) Although maybe I should start a Stache fund!!!

No comments: