Geez, where has the time gone.
Kyle and I have now been married for 6 months, in March we are taking our next large step to buying a house.
Well as many as you know, I've now been a crazy mad woman working 2 jobs. As much as many would say I'm crazy, I'm loving working both jobs! I never get bored and keeping myself busy. Although the bad thing, I haven't been doing so well diet wise. Working around chips, and candy.... Isn't helping my waist line! Whoops!
Of course it's the New Year so I shall actually put thought into a New Years Resolution. . . Right. Well so I've been thinking, really thinking!
So as much as it angers me when people say "This year I'm gonna lose weight" I HATE weight loss as a New Years Resolution, I don't know why. I just can't stand it.
So I've been thinking, long and hard.... For about a day now! Ha
- Really work with Kyle on building on our marriage together.
- Better at saving and getting a cushion in our accounts
- Even with working 2 jobs, finding time to workout with NO excuses.
- Track ( Yes everyone you heard me!)
- No texting while driving....... *hangs my head in shame*
- FROYO 3 days a week. . . (maximum)
- Eat more "real" food, although depending on moving into a house and our money.... We will see how I can do!
So there you go!
What are you New Years Resolutions?